Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

IMG_5320.JPG.JPG
[/IMG]

ohh dood you're killing me !! you just like it when i'm drooling.
now just don't forget to show me your monti, just so i can look at my tank and feel very tiny :D .

yeah i can see it but i need a close up :D .
and what do you mean you don't have the big purple rim anymore? what happened?

wwoou dood !!!
that coral is very pretty .... darn it you have way to many cute corals dood !!

so that's all it takes... 1 beer? i was gonna bring the whole pack and i'll even throw you some cinnamon buns :D .

here is some pics from 3 months ago my 125 just getting started only 3 months old.

Last edited:
Well all of the live stock and rock came from my previous tanks so it was already established I started with a 10 to a 30 then a 55 till it was so full I could not contain it so here we are now 6 months total into the 125 and already running out of room I just cant figure out why this keeps happening? I guess this is what they call an addiction.

Well all of the live stock and rock came from my previous tanks so it was already established I started with a 10 to a 30 then a 55 till it was so full I could not contain it so here we are now 6 months total into the 125 and already running out of room I just cant figure out why this keeps happening? I guess this is what they call an addiction.

LOL...That's what the hobby is all about! Good thing I've got the ocean out back and therefore don't need to over crowd my 75!:)

Back