Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LOL...The 75gal was sold to Papa John's restaurant. I'm going down there this weekend to take a look at it and take a few pics:) If you click on the link in my signature, you can see the thread where the cube was all set up. Same old thing with a bunch of chit chat, but tons of photos which may help your project. I really enjoyed this one! Best of luck and enjoy your summer:)

krish75 said:
ROFL! I'm the RF target so no worries! You gotta do better than that to keep up with some of the others though:p
lol anybody with 9000 post of "rofl" and "welcome" is a easy mark, besides that you got such a good sence of humor about it all.

LOL...(You forgot that one:p ) I don't mind being the target..It makes the place fun and helps people to loosen up some. Plus I know I'm loved:D

JasonD said:
tank_pic_7-1.jpg

Yes, they are fresh water/brackish mollies. I was having some hair algae problem during my tank swap. I did some reading on mollies in reef tanks. Turns out that are an excellent algae eater. It has been two months and they are doing excellent. They are still cleaning algae off the glass and pumps. They don't seem to go near the corals though.

To acclimate them, put them on a saltwater drip in a 5 gallon bucket. Over a couple of hours, turn the freshwater to saltwater. Then they are ready to be reef fish. I purchased the pair out of a brackish tank, so the adjustment to saltwater would not be so severe. They are active live breeders. The fry can be raised in saltwater, as long as they are not eaten by corals and fish.[/QUOTE]

JasonD said:
Reef Mollies:

Saltwater Sail-Fin Mollies
By Carol E. Keen
Edited By Elizabeth M. Lukan, 7/14/99
http://www.marinefiends.com/issues/1999/fnc0799.htm

Mollies (Poeciliidae)
http://www.saltcorner.com/sections/zoo/mollies.htm

Wow Best tanks I have seen in a long time. I hope to have one like the ones posted soon. I am still waiting for my corals to grow out.

Here are some pics of my 210
fts.jpg

376afd8c.jpg

topp3.jpg

Amazing tank Jaxreef!! Thanks for sharing:)

Charlie, your 80's looking great as well...Can't wait to see what you do next with the other setup. Best of luck with it:)

Cheeks...Even more beautiful than when you first posted on Todd's (disturbedreefer's) members showcase thread:)

Thanx Krish your cube also looks great, what are the dimensions ? I just love cubes

Thanks man...I'm trying to get it there:) The tank is not a real cube because of the dimensions, but I call it a cube associating it with a nano(LOL) The dimensions are 24Lx18Wx20H

Back