Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i like that "J.and"..i also have a 72g...nice kole eye tang too!!! is that a devils hand leather???

Thanks Krish and ronj. I got lucky when i was setting up my tank and came across a guy taking down a 404 gallon system that had been up for 12 years. So..... the rock, sand, leather, mushrooms, brain, a huge serpent star and polyps came from him. The night i went to get it i had to wait about an hour while he helped a couple of other people ( not a big deal to me ) so he ended up giving me a bunch of stuff. I got everything for $110!

J.and...here are some shots of my 72g ..i changed it up a few times..

Attachments

• IMAG0488 (Small).JPG
    IMAG0488 (Small).JPG
    73.1 KB
  • IMAG0502 (Small).JPG
    IMAG0502 (Small).JPG
    73.6 KB
  • IMG_1509 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1509 (Small).JPG
    54.1 KB
Very nice ronj. What do you have for lighting on the 72? Also, beautiful live rock, where did you get it?

thanks guys(and Gabs)...i got my LR from Liveaquaria.com...i don't endorse them for Liverock though..i have gotten some pitiful liverock from them on sveral occasions....in the 1st pic, i had just 2 standard flourescent bulbs,one daylight,the other actinic..it really made some dark purple corraline!!! the next two pics i had a Coralife 260wt PC fixture

i just put the canopy on an hour ago..my VHO's came in yesterday and i have been working all day to install them above the waterline..i re-aquascaped after knocking over some rocks...just changing the rocks around took me about 2hrs!!!! here'a a full tank shot..i'll update my showcase pics

thanks Krish...i will get some updated pics next week when i add some of my other corals and possibly a fish..they have been in qt for a while

Wow! I'm surprised the tank holds water, tilted over like that! :p

Just kidding, of course. Looks real nice. Is that a single piece of rock in the back? I've never seen anything shaped like that. Very interesting!

Wow! I'm surprised the tank holds water, tilted over like that! :p

Just kidding, of course. Looks real nice. Is that a single piece of rock in the back? I've never seen anything shaped like that. Very interesting!

Okay it was a crappy photo :evil: Yes that is one big rock. So I quickly fixed the photo for you. :p

Untitled-2%20(Medium).jpg

Back