Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

here is the latest after the move.
taken 2007-10-13

FULLSHOT_2007-10_MH_2X250_RFLUX12K.jpg

The diff between the before and after the move is the lighting. I am back to using 2x250 12k reeflux. I like it. Plus a modified spider reflector. what a diff. will show pics later about the modified spider reflector.

Also, removed all the softies and put it in a diff tank.

Last edited:
I recently posted in the photography forum but since this is back up top, here you go.

IMG_3120.jpg

Its not the most spectacular this tank has been. Its been somthing of a rough summer for these corals.

Last edited:
i am going to reaquascape mine today.. i'll try to get some pics after the detritus settles

120G (60X18X26)

also have a oceanic cube (wife's tank) that is softies- mostly mushrooms
100_3094.jpg

and a 5g office nano i just started about 2 months ago
100_3210.jpg

i dont honestly remember but i think it is the CaribSea Tahitian Moon... my lfs had some left over from placing it in his clownfish breeding tanks... i dont need aragonite buffering so much with only 5g water volume since i do more frequent water changes

here is the latest after the move.
taken 2007-10-13

FULLSHOT_2007-10_MH_2X250_RFLUX12K.jpg

The diff between the before and after the move is the lighting. I am back to using 2x250 12k reeflux. I like it. Plus a modified spider reflector. what a diff. will show pics later about the modified spider reflector.

Also, removed all the softies and put it in a diff tank.
I like it Cesar!

Todd, I think Im going to paint my back black. to hide those cables and overflow. I really like this 12k reeflux.

Sherman & reeferman- I REALLY like your aquascaping! Refreshing change from the "wall-o-rock" I sometimes see.

Both should look really natural once grown in. Good work :)

Ron... You're into double fisted glass cleaning, or what? Two algae magnets must mean you're SERIOUS about keeping that glass clean. :p

Danno, thanks... but I noticed something wrong. You didn't post any pics of YOUR tank. :D

Ron... You're into double fisted glass cleaning, or what? Two algae magnets must mean you're SERIOUS about keeping that glass clean.
that's funny that you noticed that!!! i have monti caps growing off of my magnets...i have 3 caps on one magnet, and two caps on the other

Back