Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Dang, We've been hearing lots about your tank and your restaurant. Where is it? Would love to stop and check both out.

Colleen

UEL, That is one awesome setup! The Tang is great! Is that clam mantel in the left front? Holy Cow!

Thanks to all for the pics!

Chris

jesshimom said:
Hey Dang, We've been hearing lots about your tank and your restaurant. Where is it? Would love to stop and check both out.

Colleen
stop by sometime,,
17026 Avondale way NE Redmond wa 89052,425 882 2170,,i'm at the restaurant most every evening,.
dang

Everybodys look great. Some I'm drooling over. Here's mine. Started about Oct./early Nov 2003.

449P1010201-med.JPG

My tanks a 50. Birthdays coming up soon so that may change. My wife and son keep telling me not to do much with my tank. They may be planning a bigger tank or it may be a custom hood and stand. They've got something up their sleaves.

Tom, I can't wait for the upgrade either...it's getting pretty tight in there. I actually did some scrapping today to see how difficult it was going to be to remove some of the growth from the front of the tank (wasn't too hard). Seems that wherever I see one little spot if left unattended turns into another patch within a week or two.
Wes: Yeah, I'm only adding limewater and I am quite amazed at how much it has increased the growth of everything in the tank. I think I'm going to have to get rid of the anenome if it gets any bigger, it's near 10" across when fully open, and it's getting a little too big for my 30.

Great looking tanks everyone, it's nice to see em all!!!!

Eliyah

Here's my sparsely inhabited but slowly growing 20H:
FT3-28-04.jpg

Anyone know how to get rid of that red macro? I hand pick it every water change but it is more annoying than the aiptasia i got in there!

Back