Show off your clownfish!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Going to try a couple pics of mine breeding. The pair was tank born and with me over 10yrs. now. I have some other pics later but guess they need to be re sized first.

Hmm, I see I need to do the Photobucket route.

Attachments

• clown eggs 001.jpg
    clown eggs 001.jpg
    34.6 KB
  • spawning3.jpg
    spawning3.jpg
    71.6 KB
  • eggs 009.jpg
    eggs 009.jpg
    55.3 KB
Last edited:
None Charlie. The pipe is now part of the rock structure, so cant get it out if I wished. That pic was from my other tank and could remove it but did have the set up or room to hatch them out. Sometimes I wish I could but then what would I do with them. :lol: She has about 6 batches a year, unless I upset them.

I have a real neat video of them spawning but have yet to figure out how to post it on the boards.

None Charlie. The pipe is now part of the rock structure, so cant get it out if I wished. That pic was from my other tank and could remove it but did have the set up or room to hatch them out. Sometimes I wish I could but then what would I do with them. :lol: She has about 6 batches a year, unless I upset them.

I have a real neat video of them spawning but have yet to figure out how to post it on the boards.

That is what I kind of figured. I was thinking of putting something like that pipe in my refugium where gertrude and heathcliff are. I am sure they have tried, but I have never seen any eggs.

Get in touch with scooter or returnofsid, or heck, maybe even Devon in my club forum, they would maybe be able to help you posting that vid, I would love to see it.

I was trying to get as close as possible a shot without a macro lens ( which I don't have anyway) and thought this one was about as close as I could get. The babies were from three hatches, born august and september 2010, and are now most are 1/2 inch long. I combined the hatches a few months ago, there was some bickering at first but now they all get along fine. This shot I call "count the ocellaris"

Attachments

• coral ID and misc 009.jpg
    coral ID and misc 009.jpg
    66.7 KB
I was trying to get as close as possible a shot without a macro lens ( which I don't have anyway) and thought this one was about as close as I could get. The babies were from three hatches, born august and september 2010, and are now most are 1/2 inch long. I combined the hatches a few months ago, there was some bickering at first but now they all get along fine. This shot I call "count the ocellaris"

Now that is a neat shot, thanx :)

Oh wow. Very cool pic.

The first two shots were with a flash and the third I just got lucky. We call him smiley cause of the misbar :) he's hard to get a pic of. Always hangin out in the hairy mushrooms.

Back