NewMcCoskersWrasse1.jpg

Ocellaris Clown pair hosting Sarcophyton
clownsinSarcophyton4-6-10.jpg

Target Mandarin w/ Tailspot Blenny
targetmandarintailspotblenny4-6-10.jpg

Flame Hawk
flamehawkyellowtang4-6-10.jpg

Last edited:
How and in what order did you add the fish and did (does) everyone get along?

Jill,

Yes, everyone gets along great..I believe I have 15 fish and the majority of them have been together at least 8-10 months and (knock on wood), the large angels have NOT bother any of my LPS corals that are in my tank.

One of my original fish, orange diamond goby, (not pictured) was added 3yrs ago, I followed by adding a pair of fairy carpetner wrasses, then kole eye tang, majestic angel, blueface angel, pair of yellow face pyramid butterflies, blonde naso tang, pair of flame angels, a second orange diamond goby which paired up surprisingly with the bigger one, purple tang, and recently added a large mandarin who holds his own, and lastly a copperband butterfly.

I am considering added 2 more yellow face pyramids to make a shoal, a regal angelfish, and the final fish will be an emperor angelfish from marshall island. The only fish I have to watch for aggression when new fish are added is..drum roll please, you guessed it, the purple tang..but it only last for 1-2 days, then everything is back to normal.

If you are ever down this way, you have an open invitation to stop by and see my tank..

Kirk

Hay IPisces, I like the video of your tank. Really nice.

Thank you, I could use a better camera though. I dont know if it was the upload and conversion, but I dont think I took the video of the full tank that fast. I had and still have a lot of issues uploading to photobucket, but its working out.

Back