site newbie intro...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ret25yo

well i'm new to this site so here's my story..
i just broke down my 90g w/30g sump..because we are moving to montana.. decided to upgrade and i will soon pick up my 135g glass drilled w/60g sump.
i am retired from military due to an injury sustained in combat that took the use of my right hand...so setting this thing up will be a pain. i've been in the hobby over a year and am still learning (which never stops).. i will keep updated as the progress on the 135 continues granted it will be slow because i'm going to due it right this time ..... nice to meet yall and have a good day...:cool:

ret25yo said:
i just broke down my 90g w/30g sump..because we are moving to montana.. decided to upgrade and i will soon pick up my 135g glass drilled w/60g sump.
i am retired from military due to an injury sustained in combat that took the use of my right hand...so setting this thing up will be a pain. i've been in the hobby over a year and am still learning (which never stops).. i will keep updated as the progress on the 135 continues granted it will be slow because i'm going to due it right this time ..... nice to meet yall and have a good day...:cool:

Hey! Welcome to RF. I know you will feel welcome in no time. Have a great day!

ret25yo said:

He Bro Welcome. I too am Retired Military (Army) 23 years for me, Glad to see another Vet on the board. You may feel pain in putting it together but the result will be quite satisfying. Welcome Bro. Cya round the board.

Bob

Welcome to the board I guess as this is my first post. Ha! I too am a retired vet., Marine 20 years happy to be out but love and support our brothers and sisters in arms and in harms way. I just broke down my 55 and set up my 125 reef. Always a work in progress.
Just wanted to say hi.

Welcome to RF dood !!! :) .
Well you can always call Charlie since you'll be living close to him :) (I'm sure you'll find out who Charlie is pretty soon :D )

welcome Reef05, good to have another brother on the board. Even though your a former marine LOL, Nah, All the same now , civy sucks,lol

welcome Reef05, good to have another brother on the board. Even though your a former marine LOL, Nah, All the same now , civy sucks,lol

Bob...Is this really a saltwater forum or are you guys recruiting for some kind of war???:p

krish75 said:
Bob...Is this really a saltwater forum or are you guys recruiting for some kind of war???:p

Yeah we are gonna storm every local LFS and take thier goods LOL, So far we have a and Air Force, Army and Marines, Storm the bunkers!!!!!!! Get the LFS!!! lol:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Back