site newbie intro...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

krish75 said:
LOL...I can throw conch shells pretty straight:p
Thats great Ill get some anonomes and lay them in fron tof the doors like land mines, When someone steps on Blam they are stung.... Get soem tube worms to lay down cover fire.

Charlie...You think the guy has all week to read!(LOL) Not much hijacking there only the last few pages:p Nuts will be reading some of the crap in the water fountain:lol:

Going back to the original idea of taking over LFS, I will volunteer to low crawl up to the door as the eels and conch are being thrown as a diversion and then I will lay a nice thick layer of skimate down in front of the door so when the uneducated minimum wage know nothings come out to investigate they will slip and fall and then.....well you get the idea. Ha!

Here is a warm welcome to the board ret25yo! I am currently serving in the Airforce for 10 years now. Thank you for protecting and serving, I am sorry that you lost the use of you hand, but I am just happy to hear that you made it back . Well enjoy our board and have a great day.

Going back to the original idea of taking over LFS, I will volunteer to low crawl up to the door as the eels and conch are being thrown as a diversion and then I will lay a nice thick layer of skimate down in front of the door so when the uneducated minimum wage know nothings come out to investigate they will slip and fall and then.....well you get the idea. Ha!

Sounds like this place is over flowing with people ready for war!:p
Nice phots BTW. Maybe you should start up a thread in the members showcase forum and tell us about your tank, setup and post up some pics!:)

Here is a warm welcome to the board ret25yo! I am currently serving in the Airforce for 10 years now. Thank you for protecting and serving, I am sorry that you lost the use of you hand, but I am just happy to hear that you made it back . Well enjoy our board and have a great day.

Tom...I didn't know you were still active! That's cool man...Make sure you don't forget your Bahamian buddy if anything ever kicks up because we have no military, navy nothing at all!:D

I agree with Krish dood, you should start a thread about your tank and show us what you got :) .

hehe me wants to see everyone in uniform :D :p .

Back