Skimmer from Marine Solutions

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ronj

Blue Tang
i ordered a skimmer from these guys last week... i cannot get anyone to talk to on the phone...the only way you can talk to them is on wed. and sat. in a 2-3 hour time frame... i haven't recieved a tracking # and i can't reach them... i e-mailed them.... i will never order from this company or any company that cannot be reached by phone anytime...but they sure did debit my money the day after i ordered:evil:

no they aren't a sponsor here... i don't know if my skimmer is on the way or not though... i hope so...my tank will be here tomorrow and i can't start on my baffles until i get the skimmer

Ahh...That's why I tend to deal with Premium Aquatics. They are a sponsor here so they will check their forums everday as well as they are reliable and people use them from here all the time without any problems. I feel funny dealing with someone I'm not familiar with. Hope you get it soon:)

Yah, your reccomendations caused me to just spend about 600$ at Premium Aquatics for some new lights. Thanks alot Krish! :):eek:

they are marinesolutionsinc.com.......i too like premium aquatics, but they do not carry octopus skimmers

LOL...I've ordered stuff from them atleast twice a month so far this year. Customer service is great and once your order is sent out you get a tracking number ASAP and it is always delivered on time. Never had any bad experience with them at all:)

my skimmer could very well be on the way...this may be a random experience dealing w/ them... they could be a good company, but personally, i won't order from them again

ronj said:
they are marinesolutionsinc.com.......i too like premium aquatics, but they do not carry octopus skimmers

AquaCave, one of the sponsors here, carries octopus and seemed to have the best price. Plus they gave a 5% discount to members. As a rule, when a dealer goes silent, he is getting your product for your sale in lieu of having it IN inventory. Was it a check or a CC? If CC, easy to do a chargeback for non-delivery. Lets hope you hear from him soon.

it was a credit card.....i am not saying that they didn't send it... i don't know..they didn't send a track. # and i can't reach them... i have been blowing up their phone

i just looked up aquacave.com... i got mine for like $14 less than they sell theirs for....although it might have been worth paying the extra just so i would know if it has shipped or not:)

Looks like a small operation. Prob someone runs it on the side and works somewhere else also. Since you paid with credit you can at least get your money back if need be. Keep us informed. I can hound them for you.:D

trust me, i have been keeping their phone lines tied up!!!!!! i think it is a small operation... why else would they only be able to talk to a customer on wed. and sat....where is the phone at, is what i am wondering....if it is at their house, they prob. hate me...hehe

Have Krish write their phone number on the wall at the Purple Penguin.:D

I have heard similar things on RC from them. I ordered from aquacave and didn't get much info back. I beleive these are being drop shipped. I wouldn't worry too much. check feedback on rc and you can find out more.

i have been hoping everyday that it will be on my doorstep..... Bradreef, i bet you are right about them drop shipping it..

Back