Skimmer on gravity feed

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Mike!!! Cool documentary!(LOL) Everything looks great man and the skimmer seems to be doing its thing! Thanks for sharing the video! Looking really good man:)

thanks Krish.

It is full steam ahead after the electrician comes on MOnday. I am leaning towards ordering the quarantine set ups this next week. I am going with 2 tanks 36x24x12 for that.

thanks Krish.

It is full steam ahead after the electrician comes on MOnday. I am leaning towards ordering the quarantine set ups this next week. I am going with 2 tanks 36x24x12 for that.

That sounds great man! I hope to get a bit done this week as well if I get everything before the weekend. Your setup process has been really fun watching. You've done a great job with everything:)

It has been a long road. I started thinking about the Top off and all the different things I have used in the past. I really do not like float switches because I have had some negative outcomes from using those. I have used the a reef dosing pump with good reults so last night I ordered LIter Meter III to take care of the volume nad the fact it is expandable is cool becuase I will need the top off for another project too :)

Maybe you should start up a thread on top off systems or even a poll and see what kind of feedback you get on it. Tons of people here use them and could help steer you in the right direction. I figure it's best to learn from others mistakes if you can than to have to find them out the hard way on your own:)

not a bad idea :)

I have a reef dosing pump and I did order the liter meter III for the tank. I may do some back up thing though to keep it from over flowing anyway.

Back