skimmer question

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wayne44

i'm thinking about purchasing a Warner Marine H2X HOB for my 55 gal i'm not running a sump I was just wondering if these are good skimmers for the money...any help very much appreciated

I not sure of your budget but the only hang on skimmer i seen in person that i like is the SWC extream its a big skimmer with a lot of nice features and i have seen two up and running and nether one put any micro bubbles back into the tank.

You could also do a Reef Octo HOB skimmer, I've heard good things about those. I am sure Mark (SkimerWhisperer) would have some great advice on the skimmer you've mentioned.

i'm thinking about purchasing a Warner Marine H2X HOB for my 55 gal i'm not running a sump I was just wondering if these are good skimmers for the money...any help very much appreciated

excellent choice!!!
very well designed, well made skimmer.

the SWC extreme skimmer mentioned is a great skimmer as well, you couldnt go wrong with either one.

thanx for all the advice...I just purchased a SWC EXTREME 200 yesterday i'm going to make my homeaid sump out of Rubbermaids....should have the skimmer by next weekend!!:D

Back