skimmer?,,what you think?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Holy sweet merciful CRAP!. That thing is freakin HUGE! And hey there is that top piece again for Krish to ask about :)

Oh that skimmer! How did you do that?(LOL) It wasn't there the first time I checked(LOL). Yeah, that is freaking huge! And Detri you are right...It has the same top! It must be some new design or I'm out dated. Hey...that's the same people Detri. I just noticed that (D and D marine enterprise). I don't think they are a sponsor here so it must be crap (LOL). Very interesting tamarindthai!

Well the way the design looks. The slop on the top must push the foam to the drain hose comeing from the opposite side.

does the chick make them work better?

i was trying to be funny :confused: i hope that isnt someone wife or girlfriend :oops:

Last edited:
I'm not sure; I'll have to experiment...

Go Clay!!!!! (LOL) She looks kinda old though (oops..this wouldn't be someone on RF's mom by any chance hey LOL) You never know though Chris, they might be trying to advertise what a skimmer can do...You throw that lady in there and one of these is squeezed out of the collection cup!

Boy Scooter...I must need to to bump up my posting or online time to keep you occupied! I mean look at what you just dug up!:p

krish75 said:
Go Clay!!!!! (LOL) She looks kinda old though (oops..this wouldn't be someone on RF's mom by any chance hey LOL) You never know though Chris, they might be trying to advertise what a skimmer can do...You throw that lady in there and one of these is squeezed out of the collection cup!

I want 2, or 4. I'm confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back