skimmer?,,what you think?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ROFL Charlie! Wait till Mark (skimmerwhisperer) see this! He will freak!:eek: I know that is one skimmer he doesn't have yet!:lol:

LMBO!!!! :lol: way to bump a year old thread :lol: .
Krish, you ruined it for Charlie dood :lol: :lol:..... i think Mark (skimmerwhisperer) would forget about the deltec and just buy that one even if he had to give up everything :lol:

krish75 said:
ROFL! We better hope that is no-ones grandmother or mother here :shock:

Hey that my House keeper!!!!! Holy Moly she on her now too. Iam gonna give the ole witch 40 lashes for that. Man I screened her too, Well that will teach ya.

Hey that my House keeper!!!!! Holy Moly she on her now too. Iam gonna give the ole witch 40 lashes for that. Man I screened her too, Well that will teach ya.

If that is your housekeeper Bob, you ought to be shot!:lol:

You guys are a riot!!!

Yeah...They are insane huh? They are a bad influence on me :p

Hey its the only one that my GF would approve of. I agree Fugly is the word to describe. I really wanted the Pamela Anderson Look-alike but that got vetoed quick.

Hey its the only one that my GF would approve of. I agree Fugly is the word to describe. I really wanted the Pamela Anderson Look-alike but that got vetoed quick.

ROFL! Hey man...I know some guys who like older women:p

LMBO!!! :lol: :lol: yeah reefdaddy dood, you gotta swap... just tell the wife, she gets the hot, sexy, six pack, gardener and you get the hot, young looking maid and problem solved :D .

how did i miss this thread???
if i had a skimmer that big i'd put on a oxygen mask and sleep in it alien embryo style:cool:
and that creepy looking chick in the add, what is SHE doing to sell that skimmer? not very much....

Back