small fish ideas?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Skeptic9962

looking at getting a stock list going and not too sure on what sort of fish are real good for a 32 gal. tank have to be small any ideas? it is going to be a SPS dominant with clams so the fish will have to do well with these also want to be able to keep shrimp and inverts so nothing that will eat them =)

(current ideas)

indian blenny

some sort of wrasse (flasher? too big?)

black and white oc. clowns.....

Blennies should be fine and clowns too. Not sure about the flasher wasse. You could probably go with a 4 line wrasse though. There are a lot of other fish. some examples: pretty much any type of cardinals, gobys, ...

I just got a cherub angel from BR today and he's awesome. Great color and always swimming around. Not to mention they are tiny little guys.

get a yellow coris wrasse. Nice bright yellow and one of if not the best worker wrasse there is for sps, zoas and clams if you were to ever have any issues

6-lines can be problematic and affect future fish desires

I had one for a couple years that was never an issue with lots of other fish...but thats not the norm

if you want a nice small fish I would look at fire fish I am concidering a ouple purple firefish for my 25 gal

Back