Small Flood. Oh YEAH!!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wrightme43 said:
Cool Idea Don, that would be a wonderful way to turn off the return pump. Can you make it set off a alarm as well? Maybe pump off, alarm on crkt?

Steve,
I can make it do anything you want within reason.

Don

DonW said:
Steve,
I can make it do anything you want within reason.

Don
Thats exactly what I wanted to hear. I bet you would make quite a bit on a design like that sold to marine depot or somebody.

wrightme43 said:
Thats exactly what I wanted to hear. I bet you would make quite a bit on a design like that sold to marine depot or somebody.

The problem is it would cost about a $100 and people are to cheap. I may do a top-off. Again most are to cheap, you dont see to many tunze ato systems being used. I'll do them for friends and people that request something special from here but thats about it.

Don

well i definitely recommend the tunze design for auto top offs. they work excellent and mine has been trouble free for a year. *knock on wood*

Hey Gabbi,
Havn't you learned to take a coupple empty salt buckets and give them to the neighbor? Tell em to get ready for the next time.
Scott

hmm good idea Scott, i think from now on i'll be giving buckets to my neighbours :D .
Down if people are cheap, then tell them this hobby is not for cheap people :D you gottta do it right even if it costs quite some money :)

Sorry to hear that Steve...Atleast you didn't do it twice in a period of 3 days on your wifes new tile and cause the grout to change color!(LOL) I've never had a problem with my aqualifter getting clogged with algae, but then again, I havent really had it long enough. I use the aqualifter filter though and it gets pretty dirty. I had to change my aqualifter after the first flood because the plug almost caught on fire! It was black where it plugged into an extension cord and stunk! Good thing I ordered 3 and now I just have 1 spare left. I think I may have lost about 8 gals with in the past week(LOL)

It's funny how I find flood in my house hilarious, but get frustrated to the point of wanting to pitch my tank out in the street when I can't get my rocks stacked the way I want them...

Back