Snow globe......

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

pitmam01

Blondie911
My tank (90 gallons) looks a little like snowglobe at times. Lots of particals floating around. I just added a charcoal sock in the sump (took out some of those pita bioballs). It doesn't look like the powerheads are blowing stuff everywhere, just kind of floating around. Looks like sand, etc. Just want a crystal clear tank!!!! What the....????

It probably just shedding. You dont need to be dosing anything including the "all in one". Give a filter sock a shot, youll like the results.

Don

Thanks for that link Don!! I am reading everything I can get my hands on. Interesting stuff there!!!

It probably just shedding. You dont need to be dosing anything including the "all in one". Give a filter sock a shot, youll like the results.

Don

Oh you guys in the San Juaquin and Sac valley....I feel for you. Lived in Fresno for 28 years and moved to Portland JUST to beat the heat!!!!!

It's 100 here now (somewhat rare), but even so, the air quality is liveable.

Good luck in Cali...and stay cool.

Kris

It was kind of nice today, overcast, windy and not too hot. My fish guy came over tonight, installed two new turbo pumps to move water around and what a difference!!! Tank is sooooooo much clearer!! No more snow globe!!!! Wahoo!!!
:D

Back