snowboard bindings

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hexman

always seeing stars
i dont know if this is a good place to put this but i thought id try anyway....

does any one have an extra set of snowboard bindings they want to sell?

let me know
Chris

Just got back from Snoqualmie. Snow was dumpiing in the morning, but it cleared up and we had a great day. Only 1/4 or 1/3 of the lifts were operational though.

Jeff

yeah ive been watching the snow report and baker got 10" today with another 6"-10"on the way over the next 2 days i'll be up there next week im stoked

i just need some bindings

lol Krish ... stop rubbing it on my face !!:D .
well Chris dood i hope you find your binding thingys :).
but i do hope it doesn't snow here since me and snow don't get along that good :D .

Not rubbing it in Gabby...I wish I could see snow. It's freezing outside @ 70 ish degrees. I swear it's soon gonna snow!

yeah yeah yeah whatever dood.
ohh boy 70 degrees!!! the fishes are gonna freeze :eek: you should get that winter coat, and the chains for the wheels dood, seriously you could get stock in so much hmm hmm ... rain :lol:

LOL Gabby...

Hexman, I hope you find those snow thingy's you need. Sorry about my doodette friend Gabby, she loves hijacking threads.(LOL)

yeah yeah me only me.... right.
who started the bahamian talk :D? .
ok now, let's get serious and look for those climbiding thingys
come on guys!!!, there must be someone who can sell, spare, trade this thingys to Chris.

Chris - Have you tried craiglist? You can find just about anything on there. You just missed the winter snow sports expo at the seahawks expo center about a month ago. They were selling brand new, but last years models for like $40 or less. There was also a swap where people brought their used equipment to sell even cheaper.

Jeff

I may could get myself new bindings... I have ride LS's right now... what size ya need?

-Josh-

josh-
i need large bindings, a set of ride ls bindings are actually what ive been looking for....let me know

chris

they're sweet bindings...! Wish I could use mine... I bought this nice board, boots and bindings, snowboarded 3 times a week for 2 yrs and now I'm 18hrs and 1300 miles away from the powder. :(

Beckmola24 said:
they're sweet bindings...! Wish I could use mine... I bought this nice board, boots and bindings, snowboarded 3 times a week for 2 yrs and now I'm 18hrs and 1300 miles away from the powder. :(

sad day... someone needs to go up to Colorado ;)

-Josh-:D

Large... but with this week being finals week I haven't had time to look for a new pair... :doubt: I may end up keeping these...

Sorry Man. :D

-Josh-:cool:

Back