snowboard bindings

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey, if you're up for a drive... the local snow & skate shop out here should have some good deals...

http://www.servedby.net/mtsi/

Check them out, they're in North Bend which is before Snoqualmie Pass, so you could grab some boots and head up. Give them a call.

-Josh-

My husband dragged me to Houston with his job... :rolleyes: I'm not the family "breadwinner" so I didn't have much of a choice :) lol... I'm the family bread spender :lol: Anyways, I'm SOOO jealous of the powder you'll be getting this winter. Although, I think I'll be hitting Jackson Hole, WY this winter so then you guys can be jealous of me then :) hehe

Don't want to thread hack, but I'm curious... What types of boards do y'all ride? I ride a Rossi, but want an Option Bella. It's a sweet ride... Got to test it out at Whistler.

Good luck finding your bindings. They really are the BEST!

Last edited:
right now i have a lib tech emma peel and a ride kink

hope you have fun at jackson hole im heading to baker tommorow 26" in the past 3 days

hey doods i'm not trying to hijack the thread AGAIN :rolleyes:
but i wanna take my kid to see the snow, i wanna get him a slide thingy but i've seen some of them are to big, is there anything you recomend getting and also, is there such a thing as a toddler's snow suit? :)

doodette: I think they have toddler suits, I've seen them before... (the 6 year old that flew past me on skis through the terrain park last week) :lol:

as for my board, right now I have a Ride that I've had since they were out in preston, thinking about getting a new board this year though.

-Josh-

LOL!! :D
kewl dood thanks, i'm gonna look for the suit then and i'll check those boards, i'm sure he go crazy once he see the snow :) .

Lol Gabby :) Try REI for a Columbia toddler suit. I've deffinately seen toddler suits there cause I wanted to get one for my nephew :)

My husband has a Never Summer board and it's SWEET! Wish he wasn't 6'5 cause maybe I could ride it if it wasn't SOOOOOO BIG!!

hehe i'll look for it :) Becky.
i've never seen one my whole life that's why i had to ask, i've seen snow suits for bigger kids but never for a toddler.
and what's a never summer board? :oops:
sorry if i'm sounding to stupid :D , but i have never done this things until now.

Never summer is just a brand :) There are many different brands to choose from and there are women specific boards. Women specific boards are cut differently and aren't as heavy as men's boards. There are the cutest kids boards out there too... ;) I really like the brand Option. They're a Canadian brand and are known for their quality. They have a board called the Option Bella that is a really nice board. It is women specific... Oh and if you do get into snowboarding, don't skimp on the boots! They make such a big difference... Immagine being out on the slopes in the middle of no where and you get foot cramps :eek: That happened to me and it was awful...

ouch Becky, i bet that was painful.
we'll i'll let you knwo what i found for my son and may be myself hehe :D

Back