So I went from this to this...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow, great looking tank. Looks like you are getting some serious growth on those corals.

Thanks! So far yes I notice alot of growth w/ the green slimer, millies, blue sparkler, and red cap. I'm stuffed with frags though so hopefully soon I can get them in the 75.:D

The first 3 shots are under actinics. The tricolor is from acrodesiac and the zoo's/palys are from nomercymike. (thanks guys;)) The new derasa clam is from danno14. I'm happy w/ my new bulbs light dispersion but not the color so I ordered a pheonix 14k bulb. I'll have pics sometime next week with the new bulb in.

-Jayson

Attachments

• newtankpics 006.jpg
    newtankpics 006.jpg
    66.2 KB
Last edited:
your corals look like they're getting big, one thing that i'm not to sure about it's how come you have your tank on a table or is it a cofin (you know where you put dead people :p) ?
doesn't it move to much ?

That's the first time I've ever heard that! Actually it's positioned between two different rooms.

lol!!! kewl dood :D... i was just wondering :lol: .
your purple/blue mushroom on the right looks huge :shock:.... it sort of looks like it's catching up to the clam on size :shock::D

Gabby- Yes very packed! I did make a bit of room for a med mille colony though:D

I would love to share but lets wait for things to grow out a bit;)

Reeferdude- yep a smaller tank is easier to maintain but at the same time can be difficult to keep the params more stable. Eventually I'd like to put everything into a larger system once it grows out.:)

Instead of "very packed" how about "most efficient use of available space " I've seen! Sounds better LoL
I missed the fact it was a 20 long. Looked much larger. Real nice!

Back