So long for now

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krish

RF STAFF
Just thought it was the proper thing for me to do to let you guys know that I won't be around for a while. How long will I be away??? I really couldn't say, but I do know that as of recent events, I've lost all drive...Even in ever setting up another tank. I know a few buddy's of mine here would pm me if they had a question to ask about their tank or just to say hi which I'll always still welcome. Just send me the pm and I'm sure to reply ASAP like always. :)

Thanks for everything. Really enjoyed my time here as I've made some really great friends, but for now, the open forum won't see me for an un-determined amount of time. You guys take it easy. :)

You know.......I felt this coming ever since you gave up being a mod. :cry: Sure had some great times withya Krish! You will sorely be missed. Always enjoyed your wit and your eagerness to help out a fellow reefer. I hope one day....maybe.....you'll join the ranks again.:)

You had better at least keep updated pics in Emily's thread!:):):)

Take care friend!

willie

NOOOOO!!! :( , that's so sad dood !!.
don't you know that people need to read just posts to have a little bit of fun dood !!! :( .
i'm gonna miss you buddy :( :cry:

Hope everything is alright. Hope to see you back sooner than later, and please stay in touch:)
P.S I know we live a long way apart but if theres anything I can do let me know

he's probably now a mod from some sort of car website:D :p OR the purple penguin is so famous that he's opening another one :eek: .

Well dood, i think you shouldn't go, what I think we should all do is ..........time to hijack threads !! :D :badgrin::lol: .....even better let's start another question and answer thread and let's see how many thousands of pages we can make this time around :lol:

It is ashame that politics is starting to ruin this site.:confused:

Last edited:
explaing that?

i think what he meant is, the Purple penguin is across the street from the Bahamian goverment building and so, Krish took some pics of his "friends" and well now it's affecting this site ... i think they want the PP out of business :lol:

Once more I want to say thanks again for all of the pm's and e-mails sent as well as all of the concerns. Life is changing ever so rapidly for me right now and there is so much going on that a break is only logical. Like I said previously, I'm not sure if I will ever set up another saltwater tank, but that never stopped me before from posting and offering whatever advice I could so don't be too surprised if you see me again down the road.

i'm a little confused by this comment. i think i may have missed something

You're good no worries...You didn't miss a beat :)

Later!

im sorry to hear of this krish. when i felt like getting out for awhile after the tank crash i would just come on to read the posts of you and gabs talking about random hilarity. best of luck to you and i hope to see more posts from you further down the road if life permits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back