Some eye candy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Things have been going very well except for the zoa eating nudi infestation. :evil:
Just thought I'd post some updated pics.

My new flower pot, I already have one and heres another:
Flower_pot.JPG

Frogspawn
frogspawn11.JPG

softies.JPG

Zoa's I pretend are PPE's :lol:
zoas1.JPG

This ones for you DisturbedReefer. Sorry so blurry, very brilliant red tho.
Dwarf.JPG

Thanks for the kind words everyone. :)
Ilham, its kinda funny but what I have done differently is, cut down on the amount of flow in the tank,:

I too have cut down on flow. I have 3 1500 seios and after adding some lps corals I had to. It seems that the sps are doing fine and the new lps as well as some old lps are looking their best. I guess its just too much of a good thing?

Whats in your phosban reactor? I throw Rowa-phos in mine

Great looking tank and camera skills

Hey Brett nice pics again!
You tank is a 75 gal right?

Thanks Maui, its actually a 120 gallon. 48 x 24 x 24

I too have cut down on flow. I have 3 1500 seios and after adding some lps corals I had to. It seems that the sps are doing fine and the new lps as well as some old lps are looking their best. I guess its just too much of a good thing?

Whats in your phosban reactor? I throw Rowa-phos in mine

Great looking tank and camera skills
Thanks Jax, as for the reator, I've got phosban in mine.

what kind of dog do you have? Thats a small create next to the tank, I assume its not a German Shepard:lol:

Hey Brett Lookin good man, I need to come over someday and have some beer and talk reef stuff...:D

Matt

Those are some nice shots! Where is a pic of the new tang? Candyce and I both had a good time going to the Shark Reef so we will all have to get together again sometime soon. And for anybody who hasnt been to the Shark Reef, I stongly recomend it.

Steven
P.S. Get the 16th off and come party!

what kind of dog do you have? Thats a small create next to the tank, I assume its not a German Shepard:lol:

I've got a funny combo. I pure breed tea cup yorkie (wifes) and pure breed great dane (mine):D

Hey Brett Lookin good man, I need to come over someday and have some beer and talk reef stuff...:D

Matt

When ever man, Im always looking for an excuse to tip one back, LOL.

Those are some nice shots! Where is a pic of the new tang? Candyce and I both had a good time going to the Shark Reef so we will all have to get together again sometime soon. And for anybody who hasnt been to the Shark Reef, I stongly recomend it.

Steven
P.S. Get the 16th off and come party!

Thanks man, if I could get that yellow eye to come out I'd snap a pic.

Thanks man..... He was a petco special. He was such a bright coloration of red, and for $18 I figured I'd take the petco gamble. I won!

But your photography skills need some work:razz: lets see some more shots of the little one. If needed I can always come out and getsome shots for you!

Back