Some New Babies...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Please put me down for the platinums you decide to sell. I am setting up a new tank as we speak and these would perfect as the only fish.

wow dang and i thought i was done with clowns after my last clown only tank turned into a war zone. lol. but hey can i get inline fore a pair there so cute.

Thanks everyone for all the enthusiasm and support - this is truly fun for us to witness first hand. Waiting for some final coloration to come in around the tail fins before we price them out - should be real soon. Will keep everyone informed.

Brosky and dirtyd, I've added you on the list. Will PM you individually when they're ready for preorder.

Thanks Again,
Dave

Very cool. Love seeing someone locally breeding these and being suceesful at it. Love to see the set up sometime as you're only a short ferry ride away.

Cheers,
Alex

Very cool. Love seeing someone locally breeding these and being suceesful at it. Love to see the set up sometime as you're only a short ferry ride away.

Cheers,
Alex

Not a problem - happy to show off our makeshift setup - shoot me a PM sometime when you're ready to come by.
Thanks,
Dave

Rotifers

Hi,
Just had a batch of Clarkii clowns hatch tonight and desparately in need of rotifers. Anyone out there have any?

Thanks, please reply, pm , or call 206-529-7105.

Kenny

Day 61

A few more pics of our oldest batch - we're hitting day 61 and these guys are getting very used to the hand feedings. About 3/4" and growing quick.

Hey Dave, they're looking better all the time. How are the newer batches doing ? What are you feeding this batch now ? I still haven't made it across to Pt. No Pt. yet, maybe this coming weekend and will definately give you a shout when finally over there.

I'd be really interested in a pair like this:
attachment.php

are they eating regular food yet?
do you know when they will be ready to go?

Thanks everyone, these have truly been a joy to raise from fry. We have 2 more batches that are up and coming. Amazing how fast they grow up. Like sending your kids off to college... Right now they are about 3 weeks out from general sale as they are still a bit young (61 days)..at about 3/4". While they're completely weaned off of live foods and eating crushed flake / cyclopeeze / GP fish foods, I wouldn't let them go at this point unless they were going to be strictly housed in a nano / low-flow and friendly tank. Will respond to pricing requests via PM as I don't want to violate the rules of this forum.

Thanks for all the interest,
Dave

Back