Some new fish pictures

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Blazer88

I thought I would take a break from remodeling my house and take a few pictures.

My clown fish are finally getting a little larger and easier to photograph. This one is still only ~2 1/2".
IMG_3310.jpg

IMG_3333.jpg

My two-spot tang. He's a little fella probably about the same size as the clowns.
IMG_3355.jpg

_MG_3195_DxO_raw.jpg

OMG dood !!!
those are some awesome shots ..... seriously great job :) :D.

By the way the first two would make an awesome t shirt :p

Last edited:
Here are a few newer ones. I'm learning how to process the pictures better with photoshop so I think they keep looking nicer. Sorry for multiple pictures of the same fish, I promise to get more fish when I get my bigger tank :) Comments are always welcome.

This is probably my favorite picture that I've taken yet in terms of color and exposure.
_MG_3642.jpg

The before picture:
_MG_3642_JPEG.jpg

Same 'ol Clown:
_MG_3592.jpg

_MG_3608.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! I'm late on the update, but wow! Great pictures!

Those are amazing shots man! You can actually see every little spot and line like i am looking at it in my own tank. Keep them coming :)

-augustus

Holy Smokes! Those are awesome!

In the first picture, you did such an awesome job...now folks can see why they are called "bristletooth" tangs.

blazer,

the close ups of the clown and goby are with the 100mm/f2.8 macro lens?

i am getting a rebel xti 10.1 mp soon and can't wait to start shooting it.

Kirk

Wow! Fantastic pictures. I love the bristle teeth! Also the The spines on the top (is that dorsal) fin of your clown are amazing.

Debbie

hey rick you should get a sponsership from cannon... your pics would make anyone buy that camara. great job!

Back