Some new fish pictures

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

How do you do that?

Well, the short answer is point the camera and shoot, lol. I mostly take about 10 pictures before I get a good one that turns out well. My biggest problem is lack of subjects to take pictures of since I only have a few fish. Here are some that I took from Dang's tank (also posted in the thread of his tank).

His true-percs (one of my favorites):
_MG_4260.jpg

_MG_4306.jpg

Anthias:
_MG_4404.jpg

_MG_4272.jpg

Yellow Tang:
_MG_4303.jpg

_MG_4235.jpg

well, I got my Rebel XTi 10.1 megapixel camera last week. Since I don't have a fish tank up and running at the moment.

Maybe I can practice shooting some snow tomorrow?

Kirk

The closest up pic of the yellow tang is just stunning. Seriously stunning.

Hey.. I got an idea... Why don't you put together like a screen saver slide show of all of your awesome pics and share it with folks that need something nice to look at during the day while your at work (like me). :) :) :) :)

I would make a screen save but I have no idea how :confused: I like the close-up of the yellow tang as well, he is a handsome fish, lol. And my Yasha decided to come out and play the other day. It's been a while since I've been able to photograph him since his home is in the corner of the tank and he normally doesn't venture far.

IMG_4586.jpg

Love the pics as always:) I am trying to get good as well taking pics of my 240, but nothing compared to yours.

good luck

-augustus

Rick - hey.. so NC2WA hooked me up with some directions on how to do it.. Sharing here for everyone.

NC2WA said:
If you have Windows XP, you can create the same screensaver effect by saving pictures into your My Pictures folder.

1. Save the pictures in the My Pictures folder.
2. From Display Properties dialog box, click the Screensaver tab.
3. Click the down arrow, and then select the My Pictures Slideshow.
4. Click Apply and then OK.

Hey Ben,
How would you create the slideshow in a separate folder so you could limit the pics to whatever you chose?
Scott:)

Back