Some New Pics of the 270

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ya its in one of those pics its the little pink thing it took a while to recover but has at least doubled if not a little more. everything looks small in my tank between the brain and the tank the rest are all frags it seems. thanks for the compliments guys its not often I get to have everyone see it.

wow it did grow!!!looks really pretty...looks like it encrusted more..has it grew more eyes?
i got a 1 eye small frag like 3 months ago and just formed 2 new eyes this month but its still small:Dsame size as i got it only formed 2 new eyes

Nice andy i still need to make it over LOL and now you gotta make it my direction :D

wow it did grow!!!looks really pretty...looks like it encrusted more..has it grew more eyes?
i got a 1 eye small frag like 3 months ago and just formed 2 new eyes this month but its still small:Dsame size as i got it only formed 2 new eyes

I think it has 4 eyes now but more base than anything

Nice andy i still need to make it over LOL and now you gotta make it my direction :D

ya for sure I am hopefully going to be getting some free time I hope to frag some stuff and have a sale soon. its always a good excuse to get everyone over even if you just want to look and bs. is your big project going well

I know I tried but they all look blue I will try to get some better full shots soon I am also remodeling rock work and fragging the tank now so kinda in disarray right now

ya for sure I am hopefully going to be getting some free time I hope to frag some stuff and have a sale soon. its always a good excuse to get everyone over even if you just want to look and bs. is your big project going well

let Crystal know when you are going to frag and when she is in Auburn she can stop by and take some pics for you... I think she has told you she would love to come over and take some for you. she's pretty good too. lol
just ask shane and john

This is sooo true..Infact....My wife..Jen..was so impressed with the camera and their photography skills...She just called me with the news of our new camera..Not sure of the details of it yet,but i know its what Adam told her to get...So now....They have to come teach us how to use it..lol.....Seriously,They do great photography....they even made my dog look cute in a few pics!!:D

Ya the 300 is up and waiting for more coral and fish and oh yeah MONEY !! LOL :D

ya I am waiting for more money to let me know if you find some.lol. its a progressive thing in a tank that big if you can fill it all in one shot unless you are rich. trust me been there

ya I am waiting for more money to let me know if you find some.lol. its a progressive thing in a tank that big if you can fill it all in one shot unless you are rich. trust me been there
LOL figured you had

let Crystal know when you are going to frag and when she is in Auburn she can stop by and take some pics for you... I think she has told you she would love to come over and take some for you. she's pretty good too. lol
just ask shane and john

I will probably take you up on that I may have you post pics as well ( for a photographer/posting freebie of course) I dont have the skills needed to do it right as proven in this thread.

If you have not seen Andy's tank it is well worth the drive, even from Marysville - about 1.5 hrs North of Auburn.

Back