Some New Pics of the 270

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Those are so beautiful. What kind of lighting are you running?

Thanks. I dont take great pics but out of 300 or so I get one or 2 that work. I run 4 400watt 20k coralviews and 4 4foot superactinnic vhos along with 2 96 watt actinic powercompacts it works for up close pics but any full tank shots just look blue.

Pics are looking good man.. If your camera has it, I have had good success with taking full tank shots set in RAW mode, then edited the blue out after the fact in photoshop. I'm sure their is a better way, but I'm no pro either.

Pics are looking good man.. If your camera has it, I have had good success with taking full tank shots set in RAW mode, then edited the blue out after the fact in photoshop. I'm sure their is a better way, but I'm no pro either.

Thats the other part of the problem I dont have photoshop only windows photomanager and I have limited knowlege of that. I am working on learning but not much time and much easier if I can have someone show me.

sheesh, we can do less blue!

Thats the other part of the problem I dont have photoshop only windows photomanager and I have limited knowlege of that. I am working on learning but not much time and much easier if I can have someone show me.

I gotcha there Andy. I have been working in Photoshop professionally for the past 14+ years...and always learning BTW. There are a few of on this forum that have. So, whaddya need? I can help you with editing or if you need to make full tank shots from multiple frames we can do that too. PM me brotha, we'll talk...

artguy1
Greg P

Back