Some pics from today

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thank you :) That Ric is my first one and I got it at the PSAS Bob Moore Frag Swap in the raffle. The Zoa's I got from a fellow reefer (SYFTBass).

G&N I might just have to cut you a head of my super duper neon green candycane to go int there. Looks like it would be a good fit with what you already have!

Yeah kinda the Ric is more blueish/green. I was being lazy I have photoshop I just went in and reduced the size down lol. I don't know what is up with me today I could go in and spend hours in photoshop but today I just wasn't in the mood lol. Pentagona that would be cool me like Candy Canes :)

I got the Hammer from OCDReefer and man that thing just loves my tank it's growing like a weed. Did you notice Myteemouse the green behind the xenia? It's your green star polyps I have fragged it 3 times and about to frag it again. I am trying to cover the rock behind the Xenia it is growing good too :)

The touch up of the Zoa's is right on. The Duncan's Myteemouse are the same ones I was telling you about down at Blue Sierra I love them they are one of my favorite corals. Pentagona has a huge colony down at his tank at Blue Sierra too.

Hehe I love my new babies lol they are the smallest fish in my tank. It's funny watching them when they get infront of a powerhead just about blows them away lol.

Back