Somebody has got to ask, is this an auction house

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is unfair some things that are being said, yes I get the the fact that the opening page was cluttered with his auctions and that this is not an auction site. But if any of you know or have ever dealt with Chris he's a honest stand up person. I dont think he did this to be malicious or was scheming. I think the Admin should be the one to work it out with him and others should just pm a MOD with their thoughts and not put him out there like this!! Just my 2 cents.

Sent From my Frontal Lobes via TapaTalk!!

Last edited:
I think it is unfair some things that are being said, yes I get the the fact that the opening page was cluttered with his auctions and that this is not an auction site. But if any of you know or have ever dealt with Chris he's a honest stand up person. I dont think he did this to be malicious or was scheming. I think the Admin should be the one to work it out with him and others should just pm a MOD with their thoughts and not put him out there like this!! Just my 2 cents.

I think we have a right to voice our opinions here too.

I agree. I just feel like it became more of a bashing and I get what people are saying about it cluttering the home page that makes sense. Also some ideas about what to do to fix it were brought up which is great, I just felt some statements were not fair to him.

Last edited:
If we posted on the forum more the front page wouldn't look like an auction, that is for sure. At this time I want to thank everyone for their input but I'm closing this thread. I will try my best to come up with a fair solution.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back