Someone is going to get something for free.....yep....that simple

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ReefLogic

I am Android
Well some of you know me and know I can't go long without giving something away. So....it appears I have waited a bit too long because now I feel the urge and it is stronger than ever. But I don't want this to be a simple giveaway as I usually do. I thought I would make you guys work for it......interested?

Here's the deal. I am issuing a challenge out here....the winner will be decided by vote from members on RF. The "theme" is Cell phone shots. That's right....no high end camera's allowed. I want to see cell phone shots. You guys\gals have 1 week to post em up in here. I will then accumulate the pic's into one thread and post up a poll...let that run for a week and then the winner will be determined and rewarded. I figured cell phone shots make this a totally fair challenge as your P&S wont be competing with a Nikon D90 or something.

What's the prize you ask?....well to be honest I am not totally sure. It is either going to be a Nightmare, few polyp frag of Candy Apple Reds, a Purple Hornet, a few polyps of Blue Hornets, or a Red Hornet.....I am shooting for the RH but to be honest it all depends on which is easiest for me to frag on my upcoming off days. I will update with the prize as soon as I get the fragging done. I am off starting Wednesday.

These are all the real deals here.....no fakes will be sent out. Winner will be responsible for shipping but that is it. I will cover the box, heat packs, and of course frag. I do ask to see a pic of your prize when you receive it and it opens though. Just so all know they are indeed real for the next challenge.

So there it is....the challenge is set....so get your phones out and start snapping....any and all are welcome to join and unless you are on my ignore list :tape2: you have a pretty good chance at winning this.

Good luck to all that enter. Simply post your pic's and I will grab all the images on the 21st and with any luck we will have a winner determined on the 28th:peace:

Very cool idea!! Guess you better specify if they have to post up the raw photo because photoshop can make any picture look good :p

I guess unedited images are best so yeah RAW is the way to go. I don't really care what the pic is so just pick out what you think is the best shot. It can be close up's of CUC, FTS's, or whatever.

So....recap....UNEDITED pic's only. If you feel it is good enough to get you votes or enough votes to win to be more specific then post em.....oh....and you can post 3 images each.

Very cool idea. We will participate. Thanks for the opportunity.

Just a few I have in my phone...

Attachments

• Tank.jpg
    Tank.jpg
    55 KB
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    83.4 KB
  • Mcnalley and Trigger.jpg
    Mcnalley and Trigger.jpg
    57.5 KB
too bad I'm on the ignor list :) LOL

No your not. So feel free to submit yours as well....actually the "ignore list" comment was really meant as a joke....albeit probably a bad one:croc:

Last edited:
Nice submissions thus far. Should be a good....fair competition here for a very nice prize.

Yeah, my wife's friends DX takes some good shots....so does my D2 and my wife's D1. But none of them competed with my old LG Env Touch.....only had a 3.2mp cam but it took much better shots then either of the previous mentioned phones.

So....we got some more entries? If not then someone here has a definite advantage here as they are the only one's with 3 pic's to choose from.

Back