Someone is going to get something for free.....yep....that simple

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

OooOoOoo gonna have to bust out the olddd pictures. 8 mp Samsung Memoir Celly.

AOGMohawk.jpg

Photo0755copy.jpg

8934_1209305547680_1079946736_64382.jpg

In a few here I will gather the images and start the poll to determine the winner

Sheesh!!! Glad to see Mighty mouse post something around here. I hate to see the guy with 7444 posts since "08" vanish off the boards that quickly. Keep it up and we'll call you mini Krish.

Nice pics with Crystals Droid Adam.:fish:

Glad to see someone in the family doing something. Thats all that matters here. If all else fail. See you in Feb.

It seems like there were pretty clear winners in each of the polls. Why don't you just count up the votes that each entrant got on their photos and declare a winner? You might get a better response in the future if you did this.

The problem has been is some got votes or less votes purely off the pics in that particular poll and not against the other 4 polls. I am going to post a poll in a minute or so with all pics that got more than 2 votes....meaning 4 and up.

To be honest there would be a winner already as there was only one pic had 4 votes. But I am trying to give everyone a chance and not leave it to whatever was in the poll against you. It will be decided in the final poll coming today

Last edited:
Back