Soon to be at my place in the new tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Noobtosalt

Don't flame me. I bought a larger tank. Just wanted to show off a picture of my new fish.

2011-09-25124453.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Bamboo shark. From front to back about 3 feet max. but I doubt it will ever make it that large. Most from what I've seen are about 2 1/2 feet.

Nice bamboo!! Make sure to keep us updated with pics of his growth and of course the new tank!! We love pics here!!! :D

Nice bamboo!! Make sure to keep us updated with pics of his growth and of course the new tank!! We love pics here!!! :D

thanks! My wife and I were painting the stand tonight with the first coat. Going to look amazing I hope when were done.

So I was sold this shark as a grey bamboo but it's looking more like a brown banded every time I look at the picture. Might not be doing this exact fish after all.

I've had others tell me on reef central that it is a gray bamboo so I'm keeping it. My tank is still being worked on getting buffed. It's taking them too long!! I want to get this build going.

Tank made it into the house last night and is running. Still have to mount the light, add skimmer, reactors, and doors. This build has been fun so far.

2011-10-10201529.jpg

Very very cool, what other tankmates/livestock are you planning on keeping in there. The stand looks great, you two did good.

Cheers, Todd

I don't know why but that tank looks longer than 8' doesn't it? I wish we could fit something like that in our house :D

Heres some updated cell phone pictures from tonight. Once the sand settles down and I mount the light I will get some nicer dslr pics.

2011-10-11190120.jpg

2011-10-11190138.jpg

2011-10-11190147.jpg

2011-10-11190158.jpg

Back