Soon to be at my place in the new tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Alright. Light is mounted (might still need some adjusting) now all I need left is to add my reactors, skimmer, and fuge light.

2011-10-13104756.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

That is a gorgeous build. Color me jealous.

I spend too much money on my reef as it is, but I'm looking forward to the day that I can design my house with a 250 G in mind.

That is a gorgeous build. Color me jealous.

I spend too much money on my reef as it is, but I'm looking forward to the day that I can design my house with a 250 G in mind.

Thanks. It took a lot of convincing but I was able to get my wife bought in a little bit to allow me to do it.

As cool as it is to have a shark it's cost me 200 in fish already and it's having a tough time turning in the tank. I'm going to take it back to the lfs..

Good call! Besides, think of how many awesome, interesting smaller things you will be able to house in a tank that size.

10 fish with different behaviors are probably a lot more interesting than a pacing, gasping shark trying to turn around!

Can't wait to see what you do with that awesome system instead.

Good call! Besides, think of how many awesome, interesting smaller things you will be able to house in a tank that size.

10 fish with different behaviors are probably a lot more interesting than a pacing, gasping shark trying to turn around!

Can't wait to see what you do with that awesome system instead.

I'm getting some cross hatch triggers for sure. Not going to be much of an aggressive tank but oh well

Yup a 240 up top with a 40 gallon refugium and about 60 gallon sump

Family things came up and I'm breaking the 240 down. I still have the tank, lighting, sand, and skimmer around. I plan on emptying the tank this weekend

Yeah if the tank doesn't sell by this weekend it's going into storage. I might set it up again someday but right now I need to focus on the family. I'm setting up a little cube so I will still be in the hobby but a pretty dramatic difference going from a 240 to a 29..lol

Was a beautiful set up.

If I had room for it, I would have put the money down in a heartbeat. Sadly, there's only room for a 4' tank in my house.

Back