South Dakota Reefers

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

His website is still under construction. Dude, I can't keep up with your circus thread. That thing is moving way too fast.

LoL, those damn night owls! But no, right now the tank has past its 3rd leak test, so hopefully i dont spring a new one, the only really part is the overflow box on the back

Better than yours. Ha Ha, Just kidding of course. Nothing new as the president has been down in Louisiana ever since the hurricane hit.

So how many people showed up for the meeting? I see you have a nice lineup for next month, is Grant the guy with the site and tanks?

3 is better than none, not much,lol.... Do you have any pics of grants setup? i see he doesnt have his site up yet

His setup is a work in progress. I am guessing he will get pics up when everything is finished, but that probably won't happen anytime soon. I'm guessing it will be at least a few more months.

Well like all fishforums you have "that one" mod, he said i didnt deserve them because i only write stupid things....

-JK- I guess it was a joke that went bad

Yeah, it must have been a joke. I don't know of any mods like that around here. Those ones like to hang out on RC where they can exercise their dictatorship.

are you the only sw guys in sd? i think i am one of very few in nd. its hard to do it when the only fish are damsels! i would also get the tank drilled, if it is glass any shop can drill it, i think you had a 90 if im right that should be no prob for joe schmo at glass-r-us to drill it is not a thik glass so u should be fine. my 240 is glass and came with no holes but it is a little thicker glass so i took it to a place for about 50$, but most places only charge about 15$ and trust me i have had tanks all my life, when i was living in hawaii, me and my roomate had a 810 gal in the carport without a sump you have all that junk(heaters cords pumps) but when you have just tank and rock looks like a pict of a reef. like coral said it is not a big deal hope you have fun with your new tank. what size sump r u going with? i like at least a 20gal but for 90, try a 30 tall. i have a 90 for my 240 but i also use it as a fuge, with a lot of live rock and alge and vho lights works good as a BIG filter

Travis, hey i just talked to Grant, he said that hes moving to Rapid, sorry bud. No just kidding. Glad to see your club is on the roll, now you can just sit back and collect those fat taxes....errr... nevermind. But seriously, im glad, now you have to come over here for a while and help me start mine.

Seriously, though. Next time i pass through your metropolis we will have to coordinate a time so i can drool over your tank and my wife can see what a real tank looks like, lol.

Take Care Bud
Jiddy

And Nelson, what part of ND are you from

Back