• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Special Requests for Tim's handpicking Adventure

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
If anyone is looking for anything in particular Tim would be happy to keep his eyes open for special requests. He will be visiting many different wholesalers in Los Angeles all day wednesday to put together hand picked orders. I will need to know by wed am to get the info passed along to Tim.

"Affordable" multicolored encrusting montis such as dinea, if they exist. I suspect the key word is in the quotation marks...

Healthy frags of such would be fine.

Special request

I'd like some nice (reasonably priced!!) Ric's. Either purple, pink or orange. They can be a combination of the three, or even have other colors mixed in there, but primary color needs to be one of the three. Let me know!!

Brent

yumas! and bright acans! and micros! and santa's gift bag;)

(i think rudolph's nose can make it thru the smog/pollution in la;))

edit:
i got my yumas from barrier reef! the look nice! blue/purple base wiht a brownish/green tint in bublbes on them. if u keep seeing really pretty ones bring them in;) also picked up a inexpensive but pretty leather frag from them for 10 bucks that im very happy with=)

Last edited:
True Tyree purple monster frags- hard to come by, I know. There's a guy on the forum here that will sell frags for $50 but he's halfway across the country and I'm not too keen on shipping.

Our first trip to LA enabled us to bring back some nice stuff. If we didn't get back to you it was becuase we could not locate the item you requested. We will contact anyone who posts a special request here once we locate the item you are looking for. Please come back and edit your requests if your needs are met in the meantime. Thanks!

I would like some orange/ purple/ blue yumas. Keep your eys open for purple tiped/ green elegent coral.

Back