• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Special Requests?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
I'm heading to 3-4 wholesalers in LA on Tuesday the 27th. Anybody have anything in particular I should be looking for? Just post your requests here. Please include ideal size for fish and size, color, or anything else that might help with corals.

Thanks,
Cy

I'm heading to 3-4 wholesalers in LA on Tuesday the 27th. Anybody have anything in particular I should be looking for? Just post your requests here. Please include ideal size for fish and size, color, or anything else that might help with corals.

Thanks,
Cy

Well now that I have my chalk bass no. But they are a great fish and I think it would be great to have them as regulars in the store.

I've really been looking for an Eibli Mimic Tang and a FEMALE Spotted Mandarin, but both of those can be kinda hard to find. Plus I don't think I'd want to pay the shipping to have you guys send either to me on the east side...

I'm looking for a tiny small Powder blue tang similar size to the tiny yellow tang that was sale last week and a small/medium African Midas Blenny (multi color).

Alpha Omega zoas

main.php

Last edited:
OOOH some aussie SPS. One particular one I'm looking for is the Strawberry Shortcake.

Great everyone. I'll take a list with me. Sarang...we just connected with a newer wholesaler who is bringing in tons of Australian SPS and Chalices. One of the pics on their site is a colony of Strawberry Shortcake Acro. I am going to check out their facility at the end of my day Tuesday. Hopefully we can get some nice stuff out of their new Aussie shipment which they have coming at the end of the week.

Great everyone. I'll take a list with me. Sarang...we just connected with a newer wholesaler who is bringing in tons of Australian SPS and Chalices. One of the pics on their site is a colony of Strawberry Shortcake Acro. I am going to check out their facility at the end of my day Tuesday. Hopefully we can get some nice stuff out of their new Aussie shipment which they have coming at the end of the week.

Sweet can't wait to see them!

Back