• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Special Requests?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sitting in the airport in LA waiting to come home. Getting up at 4am was no fun but once I started grabbing corals it was worth it. Tons of nice stuff coming. Orders will arrive wed, Thursday, and next tues.

Awww crap! I can't believe I didn't see this thread!! I guess that's what happens when I actually do what I am supposed to do at work rather than reef out...

I would like to get my hands on a superman monti and I think it's called a sunset monti or prairie fire monti or something of that sort...green with red polyps. Also a small size rbta...Small meaning half dollar or smaller.

Awww crap! I can't believe I didn't see this thread!! I guess that's what happens when I actually do what I am supposed to do at work rather than reef out...

I would like to get my hands on a superman monti and I think it's called a sunset monti or prairie fire monti or something of that sort...green with red polyps. Also a small size rbta...Small meaning half dollar or smaller.

We currently have a nice Sunset Monti. Good sized frag at $99.99. On next tuesday's shipment there is a nice monti frag I picked up that looks fire enginish:)

Update-

Tiny Powder Blue Tangs-Couldn't find and I saw a ton of PBT ranging from 2.5"-6"
Female Spotted Mandarin/Eblei Mimic- They have em but your post indicated you wouldn't want em shipped so I didn't know what to do. Let me know as we can make it happen on a future order:)
Alpha Omegas-Couldn't find
Firefish-Arrive Thursday
Nudi/Steele Blue Zoas-no luck this time/Steele Blue will come around again though
Seahorses- Approved Kellogi arrived Wed Yellow and Orange both only 34.99 Aquacultured
Pipefish-Sorry Mike. Wasn't sure what species. We receive Banded on Thurs and have Dragonface in right now. If it was Flame or Multi Banded they have been out of stock for a while. Let me know:)
Chalices- Coming Tuesday....mmmm...Aussie and super nice! We might need some time to frag.
Acans- Coming Tuesday and amazing
Zoas/Palys- Arrived Wed/Thur
Aussie Acros-Arrive Tuesday. 3 Frags of true aussie echinata Purple and white looking. Two pieces of another Stag species I've never seen before. Light blue, cool shape and polyps, Bricky loved the look of em and I had to agree. Plus some mystery pieces from their shipment that arrives friday.
Anthias-No luck:(
So many nice corals!

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks for picking up some beautiful corals—they are super sweet!!! Most importantly you guys rock!

My little sea horses are swimming all over playing in the gentle current, and eating like horses: Sooooo cute.

Wanted to take the time to give a Huge THANKS to Cy and Chris and even all the helpers like Brie who make this such an amazing store!!!

My dad was a Tropical fish wholesaler in Portland in the 50s so I have always had fish. In the three decades I have been in this salty hobby, I have seen many dozens of Marine Fish stores come and go. Most were clueless. Some had almost all the needed ingredients for success but lacked one or two vital ingredients. Barrier Reef is the first and I do mean the first; that has all parts needed for long term success. They are not only supported by the community, they support the community. You can't please everyone, but boy-oh-boy do they sure try!!!

Keep up the excellent work!

Thanks for the firefish as well! I paid for him yesterday and will pick up next Saturday. Would like a second one as well if you can get by next weekend.

Back