Spokane Reef Society Meeting 12 January @ 7pm.....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The R/C Man

Hey All!

Don't miss this one! It will be held at Kevin Pockell's house. There you will will be able to view his beautiful 550 gallon SPS tank. The topic for the meeting and directions will follow. Keep your calenders cleared....

Here is the link to his site as a teaser: http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kpockell/

Coral Warfare is a awesome topic. A need to know for someone that wants to set up a Reef Tank. Go and learn how to prevent losing more corals First hand. You will see a Aquarium that has been in Reef Central as Tank of month. Its a must for anyone in hobby! You rarely get this chance. I wish I was two people sometimes. I have to stay close to home this week end due to personal reasons. Greg, Brent, Kevin I wish you the best always! Go, Learn, and share the wealth with some awesome people in Spokane!

Thank you for the kind words ED :)

Just a note for those of you that have not attended a meeting before. You do not have to be a member of the club to attend just show up. There is not any secret hand shake or card to present :lol:

Regards,
Kevin

Brett H And Will l B ,Will try to be there ..Sound like A good subject ..I need to know this one for shure....Oh I forget the hand shake and my card is exp...l.o.l.

Wow Kevin, loved the tank and the speech ,seeing it in person was great ..I learned and caught up with some peeps well hope to see u soon Will

Thank you Kevin and Frankie for opening your home and letting us see your beautiful tank. Your talk was very informative and helpful.
Also Thank you Greg for putting it all together. Please keep us on the mailing list.
Randy and Deanne

Hey All!

The meeting last night was great! As always Frankie put on a great spread to include her homemade chocolate and Kevin gave a great talk.

There where approximately 30 people that showed up and we stayed pretty late for some good conversations.

I need to make a phone call or two to set the next date for February's meeting. On that note what would everyone like to hear a discussion on?

WELL AFTER LAST NIGHT i THINK IT SHOULD BE ON PROPPER SALINITY AND MIXING AND WATER QUALITY AND THE IDEAS AND FAILURES TO EACH MIXTURE IDEAS ECT SO ON WATER CHANGES ECT!

Kevin and Frankie, thank you so much for opening your home to all of us! Casey and I had a great time, finally we got to see your tank!!

That was a great meeting!

Thanks so much for hosting Kevin- showing off your system- talkin about coral warfare- and for fraging direct from the source!!! The sps I got are chillin' in the Q tank and I am making room for them- that lg A. cerealis is AWSOME- Almost as yummy as Frankie’s peanut butter chocolates! and ya just cant beat those prices!

Sad to see Brent pass the torch, but I cant wait to see what you have in store for the club Greg! Getting some speakers in would be great!

Lets do it all again next month;):p

Cheers,
Tracy

Back