Sport Bike Races this Week end..

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
My Best Friend Races Sport Bike. He is planning on racing in SIR(Kent) this Weekend. He has been after me to run the stop watch, and help him turn a wrench. I use to do this quite often. I could use some R and R. So if anyone wants anything brought up to Kent Area from someone in Tri-cities let me know. I am working 13 hour shift all this week M-F. So the best time to reach me is after 8pm. I am leaving Friday around 8pm.

Cheers,
Ed

Next Month we go to Wisconsin....We are taking a Sport Bike Class in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin.
:)

Ed Ed Ed...first of all SIR is a dead beast man...its called "Pacific Raceways" now.....and its in Auburn not Kent, how dare you :D ...lol....I'll probably hear you from my house. I still call it SIR too ;)

snobanker said:
Ed Ed Ed...first of all SIR is a dead beast man...its called "Pacific Raceways" now.....and its in Auburn not Kent, how dare you :D ...lol....I'll probably hear you from my house. I still call it SIR too ;)
Stan,
And you wonder why I call Mojo quite a bit for Monthy Meetings....lmao...Where are you?...Hell, I don't know...What do you see? I see a McDonalds. That could be anywhere. What else? I see a old lady crossing the street...Wait, she is beating up on some guy..lmao..
:lol:

I just wanted to say thanks to a few of you from Seattle area that gave me a heads up where to find things last week end. I wish I could have dragged you along. My Friend and I had a super time in your area. I am not use to staying up late close to 2 and getting up at 6pm for track but I would do it again. We did have one occurance, we can chuckle about. Some Bum robbed the Gatorade and Cooler from my Friends pick up. Hey Buddy, if you think its worth it, go for it. The people around the race track were awesome. Its really cool when people support others by sharing a wrench, extra material, or just a smile. This ones for you Nathan from BC. Lets get that Saltwater tank up and going. Who says Sport Bikes and Salt do not mix?

i with you ed sport bikes and salt mix let me know next time you go to sir ill ride down and say whats up.

snobanker said:

Thats funny! I will always think of it as SIR as well. Even though its an Auburn address Id rather have them refer to it as Seattle than Pacific. I can't drive through that town without getting pulled over.
Brett

hexman said:
i with you ed sport bikes and salt mix let me know next time you go to sir ill ride down and say whats up.

Sounds like a plan, I will keep that in Mind. We have a lot more races this year. :)
Ed

Back