• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spring Sale 2010

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Its that time again. Time for the 2010 Customer Appreciation Sale!! This event is our way of thanking all of you for your ongoing support. The information, specials, guests, and raffle items are still being finalized but we figured its time to get the dates out there. The sale will take place on the following days.

Saturday April 24th From 9AM - 6PM
Sunday April 25th From 10AM - 5PM

We will have our second cash register operating to help speed up the line. We are also going to control the crowd inside the building similar to the way we did at the Midnight Madness Sale. Yes, it'll still be crowded but at least we will all be able to move around:)

Similar to the Anniversary Sale we will be bringing in a new order of coral for Sunday Morning. Come back Sunday for a second free raffle ticket and a quick peek at the new corals. There may also be some new surprise Doorbusters!

Finally, we are going to try something different at this sale. Hopefully, its something you all find appealing. If not we'll change plans. Many of our customers have expressed that they just don't do crowds. Its also hard to move around and see everything during the first morning of the sale. In an effort to reduce the Saturday morning crowd and allow some of you a more relaxed Event experience we are going to schedule appointments for Friday April 23rd. The store will be closed to the public. From 11AM - 6PM we will have 5 people booked each hour. They will each get their own employee to help them, answer questions, show them the specials, etc. No crowds, no rush. All of the specials are good during this time. At the end of the hour we will move on to the next group.

If you are interested in scheduling one of these slots please PM me up to three time slots, in order of preference, that would best fit your schedule on Friday April 23rd. If there are more requests than slots we will draw names to fairly fill the appointments. The drawing and final scheduling will take place on April 16th. If ANY slot works for you please indicate this in your PM. Please don't commit to a time slot if you are not sure you can make the appointment:D

-Time Slots-
Friday April 23rd
11AM-12PM
12PM-1PM
1PM-2PM
2PM-3PM
3PM-4PM
4PM-5PM
5PM-6PM

Last edited:
Our sale will feature the following specials. We will be adding to this list as the event draws near!

All Livestock 30% Off (Fish/Corals/Inverts/Live Rock)
Ecotech Vortech Pumps Pre-Buy Below Best Prices Online
All Eshopps Sumps 20% Off (3 Styles Berlin, Wet/Dry, Refugium/Skimmer Combo)
Elos Test Kits & Consumables 25% Off
Instant Ocean Salt Buckets Price $34.99
TLF Phosban Reactors $39.99
Radium 20K Halides 250/400w $69.99
Reed Mariculture Reef Nutrition Foods 20% Off
All CoralVue Halide Bulbs 30% Off
CaribSea Substrates 30% Off
Hydor Koralias 30% Off (Nano-4)
Giesemann T-5 Bulbs 25% Off
UVL (URI) VHO Bulbs 25% Off
Complete Seachem Line Including AquaVitro 30% Off (Not Salt)
Hikari Frozen Foods 25% Off
Brightwell Aquatics 30% Off (Not Salt)
Vertex Puratek Deluxe 100GPD RO/DI Sale $255.00 Reg 319.99

-Doorbusters-
Eshopps Frag Racks Corner 12.99 & Straight 13.99!
100GPD RO/DI $149.99
Select Fiji Live Rock 3.99/LB
Small Green Chromis $0.99
Royal Gramma $11.99
Small Cleaner Shrimp $9.99
Asst Damsels $1.99
Tomato Clowns $5.99
Feather Duster $3.99
Sand Star $5.99
Coral Banded Shrimp $5.99
Emerald Crabs $3.49
Astraea Snails $0.69
Green Bubble Anemone $14.99
Orange Spot Sand Snail Lg. $1.99
Algae Blenny $7.99
Blue Leg Hermit Med $.49
Nassarius Snail Sm $.59
Asst Sand Sifting Gobies $9.99
Mexican Turbo Snail $1.39
Coral RX Pro Dip 1oz Concentrate $14.99 (Reg. 23.99)
More doorbusters to be announced as well!!
We will sell rainchecks for any Drygoods or Doorbuster items we run out of.

We are not going to open the doors until 9am on Saturday. Feel free to form a line earlier and remember to take a numbered ticket on the way in. Please bring an umbrella and wear a coat if the weather is nasty. Depending on the line we may not be ale to fit everyone in right away.

Last edited:
This page will contain the list of items for our FREE raffle. We will run this the same as last year's anniversary sale. One free ticket per person, each day you visit us, no purchase necessary. Additional tickets $2 each or 6 for $10. You can put your tickets in any of the draws you would like. I will update this page as new info is available. Many thanks to these generous companies and people. These companies deserve our patronage. Please remember the raffle during this event is much smaller than our Anniversary Sale. You do not have to be present to win any of our raffle prizes.

-Raffle Prizes-

$25 Barrier Reef Gift Certificates Donated by BRA - 4 Prizes
Package Of Rod's Food, Your Choice Donated by Rod's Food - 10 Prizes!
Vertex 100 GPD RO Unit Donated by Vertex/Proline - 1 Prize
Digital Aquatics Reef Keeper Lite Donated by Barrier Reef - 1 Prize
Strawberry Shortcake Acropora Frag Donated by Barrier Reef - 1 Prize​

Last edited:
Just in case it wasn't clear...all the sale prices are available on Friday the 23rd for those of you who end up with reserved appointments.

can i get in friday 11 to 12 if this is where i post this thanks

Moto...can you please PM me if you didn't already. I need all requests in my PM box. I'm collecting requests from 3 boards and email so I need them as concentrated as possible:) Also, it looks like 11-12 is going to overbook and there will be a lottery for those 5 slots. If people dont include 2nd or 3rd choices they might not get anything!

Thanks!

Just added to the specials-

Ecotech Vortech will allow us to sell their pumps below normal pricing during a big sale like this. I can't post prices but we will have a printout at the sale. We'll take orders over the event and place the order right after the sale. If you are considering a Vortech this would be the best time to buy!

Thanks everyone for the Friday Reservation requests. Just in case I didn't communicate it well, we will be taking requests until the 16th, filling the slots on that day (with a random draw if needed) and posting/contacting everyone with the results. We have too be fair and give all of our customers an opportunity to respond to this offer.

Thanks!

hydor pumps

Are any of the Hydor pumps the 12v controllable models.
Do you stock the IceCap single tube LED's?

Just added to the sale items-

Vertex Puratek Deluxe 100GPD RO/DI Reg 319.99 Sale $255.00

Vertex Deluxe 100GPD RO/DI features:

*Oil-filled pressure gauge

* Booster pump

* Completely automated back flush system

* Microprocessor controlled

*Low pressure switch to shut down the unit if source water is disrupted

*High pressure switch to shut down the unit if used with float or any other valve

*Clear Canisters

*100GPD GE membrane

*Pre-filter

*Carbon Block

*DI cartridge

*One year warranty on all parts and components (excluding filters , membrane and cartridges)

*Depending On Water Temp 1:1 Product to Waste Ratio!

Cy,
The RO/DI specs state "Depending On Water Temp 1:1 Product to Waste Ratio!" at what temp can this be achieved and or what ratio would you expect from the 54ish degree water here in Bothell?

Thanks

Cy,
The RO/DI specs state "Depending On Water Temp 1:1 Product to Waste Ratio!" at what temp can this be achieved and or what ratio would you expect from the 54ish degree water here in Bothell?

Thanks

I think I can answer that for CY as I own one. You will get a 1.5:1 ratio consistently but on warmer days you will be able to produce 1:1 or better ratio but a 1.5:1 ratio on a consistant basis is outstanding in my mind.

Rosco,
That's a great consistent ratio and may be just the thing to replace my lake drainer 4:1 unit.

Thanks

No sweat glad I can help somewhat. The unit states that it can produce 100GPD but I am able to fill my 55g barrel in about 10hrs.

Back