• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spring Sale 2010

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

No discounts on the Brightwell or Seachem Salts. That would be below cost. Yes I am getting everyone's requests for Friday time slots. We will draw for the appointments and post/PM/email the results on the 16th.

I have received a bunch of PM's from people who think Friday is the only day of this sale. I just want to make sure people aren't confused. The sale is Friday, Sat, & Sun. Friday is the only day that is by appointment only. Again, I am collecting PM's and emails and we will be assigning the Fri appointments and releasing the info on the 16th. There are many more specials to be announced!

that RODI is a nice unit I hooke mine up the other day man I love this thing I am about 1:1 1/4 di to waste I love it now I need another bin to use to water the plants with, instead of wasting it down the storm drain. good buy for 255.00 I just nouth mine from there for 279 or 299 I forget.

Just a reminder...today is the last day to get me your info to be entered into the pre-sale, time slot reservation, drawing. Even if you already sent your request it wouldn't hurt to send it again:) I'm collecting the entries from so many different sources I may miss somebody:(

Friday Reservation Results-

Here are the appointments we have scheduled. Earlier today my PM box was full and I thought I was deleting a few PM's from my Sent Box. Instead, I deleted 2 days worth out of my Inbox where I was saving your PM's. If anyone who wanted a reservation didn't get one please let me know and we will find a way to accomodate you

11AM-12PM
1. Rick Dillhoff (10:30)
2. Ivan Rigor
3. Peter Thaichimaster
4. sampets1984
5. jaysauce
6.Mike Harr

12PM-1PM
1.Dhayden
2.Nata (Natalie)
3.Caitlen (saltwaterfishes)
4.Gary (garypoulos)
5.Dogfrog

1PM-2PM
1.Cameloter + Friend
2.Dan (Skeptic9962)
3.Tuanp
4.Burke/Gordy
5.Darrell (Dalbery)

2PM-3PM
1.Rick B.
2.Jim Shively
3.Jarvis
4.Steven Barker
5.Y2says

3PM-4PM
1.BioCube14
2.Lindsey (LMN420)
3.Scott Weber
4.Shalori
5.Andrey Peshkov

4PM-5PM
1.Kris (krisfal)
2.Salali
3.Thang D.

5PM-6PM
1.Luisse25
2.Apollo (apollothesun)
3.Rob (roblou)
4.Chris (CT12)
5.Edwing

Last edited:
got any fairy wrasse's????

I am also interested in Fairy or flasher wrasses, but am most interested in the ones that max out at 3-4" rather than the ones that get to 5-6" e.g.
Red velvet fairy wrasse, Lubbock's Fairy wrasse, McCosker's Flasher wrasse etc.

There will be lots of new fish arriving next week. I'm sure there will be Fairy Wrasses.

Not sure about a sale on the Ice Cap LED's. I'll be working on finalizing the Specials over the next few days.

Thanks!

I've been going over livestock order lists. This could be one of the best availabilities ever. We have Red Sea Purple and Desjardini Tangs, LA Boutique Corals, ORA Fish/Coral, Cleaner Crew Items, two LA Wholesale Fish orders, Zesty corals, two other local supplier coral shipments, and a big Indo Fish/Invert order. There is going to be sooooo much to choose from! Keep an eye on the specials this week as door buster and other specials will be added to:)

We have 9 timeslots left for Friday reservations. If anyone wants one please let me know. See post #28 for updated availability. Otherwise we'll see you Saturday or Sunday:)

We were zero'd on the door buster rabbits and sailfins so I added a few new items.

Asst Damsles 1.99
Tomato Clowns 5.99
Feather Dusters 3.99
Samd Sifting Stars 5.99

Just looked at the new arrivals thats great stuff finally I can get the fire fish ive been wanting for a while my little school

Last edited:
I wish I am in Seattle for the good deals. I love Barrier Reef and I have been there for 3 times

sunday sunday sunday

i will be there sunday rain or shine lol cant wait to see the good deals

Back