• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spring Sale 2010

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I just added a few Door Busters and we donated two more prizes to the raffle.

Barrier Reef added 1 Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Lite controller and 1 Frag of Aussie Strawberry Shortcake Acropora to the raffle!!

New Doorbusters include 1.39 for Mexican Turbo Snails and 14.99 for the 1oz concentrate of Coral RX Pro Coral Dip.

thanks Cy for crysta'sl pipe fish and the other stuff she got. they are all doing good... Crystal is so freaking happy. thanks again

hers our new fishies from BR
they are definitely buddies :)
april22020.jpg

FYI, please be aware that if there are any questions during the next few days you should CALL the store. we won't really have any time to check frontiers (during business hours). monday should be back to some normalcy. thanks all.........

Thanks for the great sale! I really enjoyed the opportunity to be in the store today without much of a crowd. My family and I are happy with our purchases and we look forward to coming back soon. It was worth the hour drive out from Port Orchard!

Yes, it was an excellent experience on Friday. It was my first BRA sale, I heard about how crazy they were and didn’t want to deal with that. Please do this in the future and I’ll be back… :)

Hey all!
All that are concerned about the normal Saturday mayhem during our sales can come on down:) The wait time is short and no shoulder to shoulder action!! Our attempt at crowd control with our Friday presale worked well. Well also have all of our doorbusters in stock except for Royal Grammas; which can be rainchecked..

which reminds me I never got my raffle ticket lol o well

I won some feed :oops:

was nice stopping in and going thru all the leftovers (last hour of sunday)

btw,
what kind of sand sifteing goby did I get (it's not the yellow headed or orange spotted)
i was trying to tell my wife, but he went and hid back in my rockwork, I havn't seen him since acclimating him

Last edited:
thanks guys for everything! i really enjoyed the sale! my new tankmates and everything are doing awesome and look even better. my husband won the ro/di! were so excited. no more gettin water from ppl here on island! we will see you guys soon! thanks again!

Back