• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spring Sale 2010

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

btw,
what kind of sand sifteing goby did I get (it's not the yellow headed or orange spotted)
i was trying to tell my wife, but he went and hid back in my rockwork, I havn't seen him since acclimating him

guess it dosn't matter,
he didn't make it. :cry:

wife found him yesterday morning
being eaten by my clean up crew :eek:

he was grey/white with pinkish stripes going front to back

at least he was cheep

guess it dosn't matter,
he didn't make it. :cry:

he was grey/white with pinkish stripes going front to back

at least he was cheep

Russ,

PM responded to:) Credit for the Mural Sifter Goby will be in the system when I get to the store around 11am. The sifters seem really high strung and stress pretty easy. Sorry he didn't make it:(

Well I am happy to say my Mural gobies are doing well, one hit the tank and went right to work like he was at home, the other hid out for a couple days but was out and about last night.

I really like the murals as they do not haul the sand around while sifting!

Russ,

PM responded to:) Credit for the Mural Sifter Goby will be in the system when I get to the store around 11am. The sifters seem really high strung and stress pretty easy. Sorry he didn't make it:(

cool,

thanks.

I was under the impression that sifters were pretty tough,
I like "tough fish"

Sorry to hear about your loss. Great customer care with the credit back from BR. "Stay classy, San Diego..." I picked up an orange spotted goby and a couple of clowns and they are all doing great so far. For the first day or two the goby was skittish when we would enter the room but now it stays out and doesn't immediately dive back under the rock work. It peaks it's head out from underneath the rocks when I start feeding the tank now and it chases the pellets as they fall to the sand. It's a little messy but fun to watch and it's my wife's favorite.

Thanks Cy, Chris , and Tim for the great deal I got the corals and they Yellow Tang. They all doing good love the Yellow Tang he is doing good full of peace with other tank-mates.

That happened to my sand sifter I got at the sale, I had him for about 5 days then he dissappeared and then I saw my cleaner shrimp with the body.,...but like you said atleast it was cheap :doubt:

Thanks Cy and team for a great sale! Awesome deal on the yellow tang....doing very well and clean up a lot of algae.

Couldn't walk out without a zoa piece thanks to Brie. Also posted this pic in zoa thread.
4400398e-1.jpg

Thanks Cy and team for a great sale! Awesome deal on the yellow tang....doing very well and clean up a lot of algae.

Couldn't walk out without a zoa piece thanks to Brie. Also posted this pic in zoa thread.
4400398e-1.jpg

I was hoping you'd buy it, as soon as I first saw it. ;) Someone like you needed to buy it, take care of it, and propagate that bad boy. It puts the standard Magician Paly to shame.

I was hoping you'd buy it, as soon as I first saw it. ;) Someone like you needed to buy it, take care of it, and propagate that bad boy. It puts the standard Magician Paly to shame.

You know I can't go home without it once I saw it:lol:
Already got a couple babies and at least a couple bumps:D

Back