DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0451.jpg

DSC_0450.jpg

DSC_0441.jpg

DSC_0440.jpg

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_1692.jpg

DSC_0432.jpg

beautiful corals, I like seeing your sun burnt meteor shower, I have the same problem with mine.

so did you move all your live stock from the smaller tank to that one or do you still have the same stuff I saw when i bought that sump :)

Thanks, everyone for looking and for your nice comments:)

so did you move all your live stock from the smaller tank to that one or do you still have the same stuff I saw when i bought that sump :)

I moved everything to the big tank not too long after that. Hope the sump works out good for you :)

Last edited:
Absolutely incredible corals Thang. After recently going back to a mixed reef with sps corals I can't wait until they have a couple years of growth to them. I especially like the tabling Milli's and have started a mixed Pink-Rose-Blue colony. How old is your colony and from what size did it start out ?

Todd

Thanks, Todd. Both Pink millie and Red selago table I started from a single 1" stick about more than 2 years ago... Trim them many times though...

Awesome looking tank! Also nice to see someone else in the renton area. I'd like to check it out sometime if you don't mind.

Back