SPS grow (pictures heavy:))

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Mal1099 for bringing this couple of months old to the top and for your nice words :)

Thanks, Dan. Haven't seen or heard from you for a long time. Assumed everything's going good from you end :)

Amazing tank! Did you grow most of these from frags?

Yes, at least 90% of sps were from frags and some were from frag of a frag :)

Interesting.... I guess I don't know the names much and I had one of those in my old 225G setup. I always liked it and had to give away to someone about 4 years ago before we moved to Seattle. If you ever frag it, may be we can trade for something.

Here is the picture of what I had, looks similar or the same to me...

PurpleBonsai_small.JPG

It's Tyree LE Purple Monster. :)

Interesting.... I guess I don't know the names much and I had one of those in my old 225G setup. I always liked it and had to give away to someone about 4 years ago before we moved to Seattle. If you ever frag it, may be we can trade for something.

Here is the picture of what I had, looks similar or the same to me...

PurpleBonsai_small.JPG

I agree it your picture and my avatar look very alike... Anyway, that avatar picture is over a year and half old or so... here are the most recent pictures of if and some close up for you reference...
DSC_0652.jpg

DSC_0655.jpg

DSC_0654.jpg

Last edited:
Yes,that's it. Looking good. I wish I had more space here to post larger pictures; I had to scale down to 10% to fit ReefFrontiers image limit. I will look into Photobucket or some alternative.
I agree it your picture and my avatar look very alike... Anyway, that avatar picture is over a year and half old or so... here are the most recent pictures of if and some close up for you reference...
DSC_0652.jpg

DSC_0655.jpg

DSC_0654.jpg

Back