• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SPS large colonies and frags sale

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mimosa

DeepDive
SPS large colonies and frags sale

[ Please resend if you tried contacting. Email was blocked before ]

SPS has been outgrowing my tank. I have lots of frags and large size colonies for sale. Prices negotiable, from $5 up depending on kind of coral and size.

I have some pre-mounted and encrusted frags, I can also cut them as you like. If you are looking for a large colony, I have a few you can check out.

I am flexible and plan to be home over weekend, so you can stop by and check out my tank and frags/corals over weekend or evenings. Let me know when you can stop by.

Some SPSs:
- Acropora samoensis (Aussie, blue)
- Bird of paradise ( I will frag as you like)
- ORA green/lavender birdnest (lavender body with green/blue polyps/tips). I have lots of large colonies and frags.
- Garf bonsai ( I will frag as you like)
- Idaho grape (1"-10" pieces, with nice folds)
- Field of greens monti
- Sunset monti
- Setosa
- Purple haze monti

Softies:
- Blue mushrooms (real blue ,not purple)
- Zoas (orange, blue, green). Not sure about names...
- Green star polyps

List Date: 10/24/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: SPS large colonies and frags sale
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: SPS large colonies and frags sale

Email from Panjo seems not working for me. Please PM me here if interested until I figure out the email problem. I will be around Saturday and Sunday so you can stop by and checkout.

I swung through on Sunday and was very well treated for the cash I had to spend. Super nice dude, and beautiful, clean tanks. Thx again.

GS

Thanks for stopping by; it is always pleasure to meet the fellow reefers and talk reef stuff. There are still a lot left, barely put a dent to my mother colonies. I will start a new thread on specific frags possibly. Let me know if there is any interest.

Initially pictures from Panjo post did not display for me; so I posted them again in this thread... Now it seems all working fine...

Hi,

Would love to stop by and grab some if you haven't gotten rid of everything. I live in Kirkland and work in Bellevue. PM if you get a chance.

-- Ross

Thanks everyone who stopped by; it was pleasure to meet and talk reef stuff. I have a lot left, usually give some free pieces as well. Replied to all PM's. If still interest, please let me know.

Gotta give this a bump. The guy has unreal stuff at great prices and huge frags. I couldn't be happier... MUST HAVE MORE!!!!!!!!!

Back