Start a Want Be Buy Forum!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I have to agree i have made good deals on here at the same time had sold things cheap and traded as well,but at the subject above i believe we need to remind people no to be so post happy,not to dis from being here but to look harder like seeing for sale skimmer fits 110 gal.......followed up three linesWTB skimmer for my 110 ?????I THINK THIS WOULD HELP TO PREMOTE PEOPLE TO SELL THERE OWN STUFF TO OTHERS NEEDING !

I second that!
I think it would help alot if the for sale/free forums posted to the new posts list.

Took me almost a week to realize that there was stuff for sale here, they just don't show up in the new posts list :(

Just like the reasons I stated earlier are the same reasons why the for sale forums do not show up in the get new posts link.

I can understand that. I was just commenting on the wtb and wts similarities, and what could potentially fix that problem.

I love this board and wouldn't want it to turn into another Craigslist either, so that makes sense.

Maybe we should just focus on the people not doing searches, or just not looking in the sale/free forums before posting :p

Back