Starting back up again!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Tureefik87

2 years ago I started a 125 gal saltwater tank with my brother and instantly got hooked!! Well it's that time again where I will be setting up my 135 gal tank and basically starting from scratch. Need sand, salt, rock and most importantly a skimmer! Once I cycle my tank i really want to get a clown trigger, some Picasso clowns and a sailfin tang.

Welcome back. Check the classifieds and the sponsor forums for equipment. There are a couple sponsors having big sales this next month.

Clown triggers are really pretty. I am thinking about getting a sailfin tang too.

Start your build thread so we can all tag along with your build. You know how we all love new builds and pictures.

Welcome back to the addiction....LOL. Great to have new people on here. And theres alot of goo people on here to help you out and to get stuff from at good deals.

Welcome back. Check the classifieds and the sponsor forums for equipment. There are a couple sponsors having big sales this next month.

Clown triggers are really pretty. I am thinking about getting a sailfin tang too.

Start your build thread so we can all tag along with your build. You know how we all love new builds and pictures.

Yeah its going to be a slow process, really want to make sure my tank is stabilized before I get any fish.

Look forward to seeing your build. I am going to start my upgrade from a 40b to a 135 in a couple of weeks. I'm also Spanaway if you ever need help.

Should be a nice build!! Good luck on getting it all together and make sure to post some pictures. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back