Stevens 55 Reef

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I hear what your saying about the stuff under leds and then you bring it home to T5's and it looks totaly different. More and more people post pics and for sale ads with mass blue leds so everything looks so great, then you get it home and it looks all washed out under your own lighting.

Yea idk if you looked at this video... but the big white thing right when I go into the tank, under leds it was like a dark purple with GREEN polps... looked great.
my tank... looks like its dead or just a piece of washed up &&^%*&%#
:D
oh well. I'll hopefully be going LEDs soon. This meet took alot away from it. :D but that's fun I loved supporting everyone and meeting everyone. And its once a year so I couldn't pass up the opportunitys

what a great event. i as well picked up 20 new specimens/creatures of beauty. my wallet is 500 lighter lol

LOBO.jpg

P2170064.jpg

P2170069.jpg

P2170071.jpg\
P2170074.jpg

P2170083.jpg
That enough I suppose. The video show's everything. Im just hoping to have grow out pictures next time :D
Thanks for looking

Attachments

• P2170084.jpg
    P2170084.jpg
    67.4 KB
Thanks lorrie. I never got the name of the lady I got it from. She was right next to you. EVERYONE was asking her for it I guess :D
Glad I got it early. I really need lights for it to come alive. it had green and purple and orange.
Today it really looks orange. Still very cool tho

FTS November 6th 2012, Right after I swapped over to the 55. Before the move.

Attachments

• FTSNovember6th_zpsf9d6396f.jpg
    FTSNovember6th_zpsf9d6396f.jpg
    33.6 KB
Last edited:
Hi everyone. Finally got my tank back in my possession
Had some ups and downs this year but it's finally back on track.
New job new house. Everything's great.
Tanks in a minor state of rebuild I was working out of town and had my sister in law taking care of it lost a lot. Fish. Coral.
You name it. We've all maybe been thru it it socks but hey. I'm ready to make it nice again. Better than ever.

New stuff
My t5s were shocking me. I got a deal on a halide fixture to hold me off till I get my leds done.
2 150w 15k halides. 2 actinic t5s.
I love the color.

A while back. Probably 4 months ago I had to get a skimmer. Here fishy fishy got me one. It's freaking awesome. Thanks again man. .

Wish list.
Maybe upgrade to a 90 or 150 gallon.
Need a new stand something to accommodate a bigger sump. It got broken the last time we moved and I really want a refugium again. I miss my flame algae.

Pics to come. Have to do the photo bucket thing.
Be sure to follow and check up on me make sure I'm staying on track. I'm sure I'll see your faces again soon after this holiday craze.

Steven

Duncans that my lobo fell on and killed... they came back :D

Mummy eye chalice in the top... DEAD :( it was red with yellow eyes/>?

One of my stylos I got from lorrie... they were doing good.. now both goners :(

Bob moore?

acans did ok suprisingly

Lovely lobo... I moved him I think he got more color in the bottom, we'll see where he likes it with the halides...
definitly eats good tho.

Last but not least my yumas, I have fragged these guys idk how many times... Still keeps coming back and making babys
I think theres 6 now :D

Good ol hardy damsel

Thanks for looking everyone... See you soon.

Steven

Last edited:
Back