Still alive

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

burning2nd

Yep... many years now...

i just thought id do something productive...

All is good... everyone is super happy and healthy

I have not tested in years... Im due for a bulb change soon..

Hands free really :)

IMAG0108.jpg

sorry about the quality of the pic, I dont have time to spend hours cleaning glass like i use to... and they love it when i let it get dirty then they get the algae that comes off the glass......

Dory is so skittish its funny.... shes a woose... and lil evil nemo is getting big now... and big nemo has laid the law

cheers :)

Good to see you here "Little man!" I see you all the time wreaking havoc on facebook :lol:. Tank is still looking good! :)

lol yea... man you know me... tearing it up... and spelling like a 2nd grader :) im uploading a video right now about 3 min or so ill post it up... The app for photobucket is killer... no more cables to get my photos from my phone to my computer.

shouldn't have spoke so soon.. harder then i thought to get a video uploaded

Last edited:
out of curiousity, what are you using for flow in there? It looked like the fish were FIGHTING to move upstream

In the sig :) two tunze's

one is a 6060 and the other a 6080... and some time i add a third 6060... they arnt fighting just doing the feed us dance...

its amazing to watch them and see how little effort they put in to swimming, when you can sneak up on them and watch them alone they really swim easily... just i feed them right in the middle, the highest flow area.. so they all went there like "he's gonna feed us"

cheers

Back